List of 10 Most Interesting Facts
- 22 November 2021
1. Credit Karma is a free service that offers credit scores, credit card monitoring, and credit reports.
2. Credit Karma has more than 100 million members in the United States.
3. Credit Karma was founded in 2007 by Kenneth Lin.
4. Credit Karma has raised more than $450 million in funding.
5. Credit Karma has been covered in the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, MIT Technology Review, and Bloomberg.
6. Credit Karma is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
7. Credit Karma has more than 600 employees.
8. Credit Karma was ranked 4th in CNBC’s Top Start-ups in 2013.
9. Credit Karma is one of the most popular financial services in the United States.
10. Credit Karma has an A+ rating with the BBB.